LAB NOTES BUNDLE
(3 x PDF File)
60.97 € 54.90 €
LAB NOTES BUNDLE / 3-DIARY SET:
• three notebooks with fillable formulation worksheets for tracking and developing your skincare tests, recipes, formulas & products,
• supporting an organized formulation process and systematic growth of your (future or existing) skincare brand
The LAB NOTES BUNDLE is suitable for:
• beginners who are dedicated to starting their skincare brand,
• skincare business owners,
• formulators starting their skincare brand,
• B2B cosmetic formula developers.
• THREE PDF DIARIES with fillable worksheets (Recipe Notebook, Formulator's Diary, Product Developer)
• printable, A4 size
• FORMULATION FORMS of all three diaries for a clear overview of the tests, formulas, methods of production, and competing products.
• SPECIAL ADD-INS (Recipe to formula converter, Formulation design diagram, Goal-tracking set + 6-step product launch flowchart)
• OTHER FEATURES (index - table of content, shopping list, wish list, knowledge resources note page, skincare inspiration note page, expertise upgrades notes page & more) - see the slideshow below
• MOTIVATIONAL & SKINCARE STICKERS (4 pages)
• PRINTING GUIDELINES & PRINTING HOUSE EMAIL TEMPLATE
• After your purchase, you will receive an email with a download link. You will get a ZIP (41.2 MB) file.
HOW TO USE & COMBINE THE DIARIES?
The yellow diary is very straightforward and doesn't require too detailed notes. The two-paged formulation form is perfect for simple experiments and is not too time-consuming when it comes to writing. With Recipe Notebook you will effortlessly:
convert simple skincare recipes into formulas
make extracts (macerates, glycerites, etc.)
test new ingredients (skin-feel, viscosity, solubility, color, scent, etc.)
perform comparison tests (different waxes or gums comparison, etc.)
enjoy your lazy note-taking days ;)
The pink diary will help you write professional formulas that are innovative and well-thought-out. The Formulator's Diary is perfect for keeping track of your developing formulas & skincare experiments as it allows you to:
upgrade your existing formulas
develop new formulas and products
keep track of the costs & stability of the formulas
improve your skincare-making expertise using its formula design diagram